In order to provide a safe experience for everyone:
- A face covering is recommended when visiting any library location. Staff continue to wear a face covering except when in private offices.
- One on one, face to face assistance is limited, but alternative options are available.
- Curbside pickup is available at all three locations and ends 15 minutes before closing.
- Learn more about Library Services At Home.
- View LIVE and recorded virtual classes and events.
FREE COVID-19 Tests
***Please check the "alert" at the top of the page and social media for updates.***
Effective Monday, May 23rd, 2022: Suffolk Public Library will be distributing COVID-19 rapid antigen at-home test kits for free. Individuals can pick up the Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test from either of our three locations (Chuckatuck Library, Morgan Memorial Library, and North Suffolk Library), using Curbside Service only. Please remain in your vehicle and please wear a face covering. The test can be used in the privacy of the individual’s home or vehicle and doesn't require access to a camera or Internet access to view results. Kits can only be given to adults. No more than 1 kit per vehicle per day. The kits expire within a few weeks. Suffolk Public Library is only a provider of the kits. Per the Virginia Department of Health (VDH), the library cannot give any instructions or answer questions regarding the COVID-19 Test kits. However, individuals who need help may contact VDH with questions or concerns at 1-877-829-4682 or visit their website.
For more information, view the infographic!