Tech2Go is a pilot program for Lendable Tech Devices at Morgan Memorial Library and North Suffolk Library.
Available Lendable Tech Devices
Check out a Kindle to use in Morgan Memorial Library or North Suffolk Library to have access to apps such as RBdigital and learning apps for kids.
No computers available? Laptops are now available to check out at Morgan Memorial Library and North Suffolk Library for use in the library. See the customer service desk at either location.
Terms & Conditions
By checking out a Lendable Tech Device, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Who can use Lendable Tech Devices? Lendable Tech Devices are available for checkout by anyone with a valid Suffolk Public Library card in good standing.
- For how long can I check out a device? Lendable Tech devices must be returned to the library customer service desk after 4 hours or fifteen minutes before the library closes, whichever comes first. Lendable tech devices are available on a first come/first serve basis only. No advance reservations/Holds are allowed.
- Can I bring Lendable Tech Devices home with me? Lendable Tech devices are ONLY to be used inside the library building. Leaving the library with a device constitutes theft. Suffolk Public Library does offer other special collections you can take home with you such as WiFi2Go, cake pans, crocheting kits and knitting kits.
- The City of Suffolk (Suffolk Public Library) is not responsible for personal information shared over the Internet or for information and websites accessed using the device, or for any misuse, harm or any other result due to the use of the Lendable Tech Device.
- The City of Suffolk (Suffolk Public Library) is not responsible for lost or damaged documents, data, removable media, or equipment.